We are a full service, custom tattoo shop located in the heart of lovely Wichita, KS.
Although we prefer to work by appointment, we take walk-ins whenever we can. Stop in sometime to check out the shop and our portfolios.
- Price quotes are given in person. Prices may vary depending on detail, size and placement of the tattoo. The best way to obtain an estimate is to come by the shop in person and speak to our counter help and/or an artist. Hourly rates for large-scale tattooing is $120. Our shop minimum is $80.
- We do not do body piercing. We only do tattoos.
- We do not tattoo minors under any circumstances. Shop policy prohibits any and all minors. If you have children or are guardian to a minor(s), please make arrangements before getting tattooed.
- Walk-ins are welcome Tuesday-Saturday, depending on artist availability and will be addressed on a first come-first served basis. Note: the larger the tattoo, the less likely it is to be handled as a walk-in.
- We require all clients to leave a minimum deposit of $60 upon making an appointment to be tattooed. Large-scale tattoos require a $120 deposit. This deposit will go towards the price of the tattoo. If your tattoo takes more than one session to complete, the deposit will be taken out of the final session.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you need to reschedule your appointment, 48 hours notice must be given or the deposit will be forfeited. All messages left after 8pm will not be checked until the following day. We understand that your time is valuable. Please extend us the same courtesy.
- All clients are welcome to choose the artist they are tattooed by, if they wish to do so. Portfolios are available for viewing on this website, as well as in the shop lobby. When you visit the shop in person, feel free to tell our counter manager, Corey if you have an artist preference.
- You are allowed to bring one friend/family member behind the counter with you while getting tattooed, if necessary. However, Due to limited floor space, we ask that you limit your party to one guest. Note: If, for any reason, your guest is deemed disruptive or affects the concentration of any of our tattooers, they may be asked to return to the lobby or leave the shop.
If you are only concerned with getting tattooed "right now", we may not be the right shop for you. We care a great deal about the work we put out. Therefore, you may be asked to set up an appointment so that we can take the time to fully realize your tattoo wishes. We cannot stress enough the importance of taking a look at any tattooer's body of work before making the decision to get tattooed. We strive to meet the highest standards we possibly can and that's why we are typically booked up a few weeks in advance. Please remember, a tattoo is a permanent and important decision and we're here to help.
The shop is open 12pm-8pm Tuesday thru Friday, Saturday 10am-6pm.
We're located at:
1115 E. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67211
(We're the shop that doesn't look like a flea market or head shop.)